A Busy Life!

Hello all,

Well, life has been very busy for me the past couple weeks.  I've been busy helping out at the Phoenix Art Museum, finishing up my show (which opened last night, yay!), trying to keep up with homework, plus a bunch of fun events and other developments.  Whew!

Details on all will come, most over the course of this weekend hopefully.  So, here's a quick run down of what you will be seeing on the blog in the next several days:

1. Behind the scenes of putting together the new fashion exhibition, "Modern Spirit: Fashion of the 1920s," no on view at the Phoenix Art Museum and coverage of the show and the opening night reception last Saturday.

2. Recap of designing and producing costumes for Bus Stop, now playing at Paradise Valley Community College.  One weekend only so go see it tonight, tomorrow (both at 7:30) or Sunday at 2pm.

3. My visit and new purchase from Just Jane Boutique.

4. The first of several posts tracking my new research project on Polyvore.  (More on this will be posted later today.)

5. Some fun fashion related posts.  The temps are finally dropping...to the 90s...so my obsession with fall fashion is kicking into high gear. :)

Ok, I think that's all, but now that my show is up I have a little bit of free time, so I may think of something else.  Or I may just sleep.  I haven't decided yet. ???

Comments