More lost pics from last summer - shopping edition

So, I'm super excited for London this summer. And it's got me thinking about what I want to do, and of course one of those things is shop! London is seriously one of my favorite places to shop. And I was looking through my photos from last summer and realized there were a bunch of photos that I hadn't posted from all my shopping excursions. So, for all my fellow shopaholics out there, this post is for you. It's kind of a random, eclectic mix, but I hope you enjoy.

At John Lewis in the baby section. I so wanted to buy this for my about to be born niece OIivia.

And this for her big sister Audrey.

This as well. Although I'm also tempted to buy a bunch of felt and try to make it myself.

Fell in LOVE with this Ted Baker skirt at John Lewis.

Walking into Spitalfields Market.


This store had awesome products, and I loved these wallets. Especially the peacock one.



I loved this store's window displays.


Looking up, inside Harrods.

Can I have this bathtub please? Or at least someone give me a glue gun and a bag of rhinestones. (If only I didn't live in a rental!)

Packing would be so much easier if I had this luggage set.

And a trunk like this.

And who doesn't need a shoe suitcase?

A must stop for any Harry Potter fan.

Phase Eight. Love this shop. Bought two dresses from them, including the orange one on the right.
And then this dress from Phase Eight's One New Change Centre location. It has a built in crinoline and is totally 1950s looking. The hanger doesn't do it justice.

Topshop. Loved the blue skirt but they didn't have my size.

Downstairs at One New Change. Stopped in to both L.K. Bennett and Hobbs.

I avoided shoe shopping, but it was tempting.

I loved the middle dress, but it wasn't in the sale.

Coming up the escalator from the bottom of One New Change. Love the view of St. Paul's as you come up.

Blurry, but I love this light fixture in John Lewis!

Ted Baker, in Covent Garden, where I bought a great bag the day I walked around with Cindy. Memories. :)


The windows of Ted Baker across the street from One New Change. Ted Baker+Sale=Very dangerous.



This was a Ted Baker and Friends, so they have a salon and barber shop inside.



Had to stop at Swarovski. I got the 007 charm to commemorate finishing my thesis (about Bond Girls) and graduating. The necklace was in the clearance sale and matches a ring I bought in London in January with Mom.

New sunglasses from Accessorize. With a special appearance by Sheba. :)

Found this cute little ring in Accessorize.

Shop windows at Oasis.

Windows at Joy. I love this store, they have such fun stuff.

Other window at Joy. This was by Paternoster Square, next to St. Paul's Cathedral.

Handbag display at Harrods. Underground sign reflected in the window. Not sure why, but I love this pic. 

Had to be included. The windows of Poilane Bakery are mouthwatering. And worth the trip to Belgravia.

Jenny Packham boutique in Belgravia. 
Philip Treacy. Wish I could have afforded a hat. :)


Back in Spitalfields. You find the coolest things.




Including delicious fairy cakes (or cup cakes to us Americans).


Giant Kurt Geiger in Terminal 5 at Heathrow. Too bad my suitcase was full.
So that's it for now. But London 2014 is about to start, only 10 more days! :)



Comments